Subject: EPA's Decision on WIPP
Author:  James.Ogden@tdh.state.tx.us at hubsmtp
Date:    4/30/98 11:36 AM

RADSAFER's

Has anyone seen anything on the decision concerning certification of
the WIPP for opening.  I thought that the decision was to be made by
April 30, 1998.

If you have any information - please E-Mail me directly.

Thanks,

James H. Ogden, Jr., Emergency Planner
WIPP Transportation Project
INTERNET Address (james.ogden@tdh.state.tx.us)