Re: NIRS RESPONSE TO MY RADSAFE POSTING -Reply

Dear Mr. Carlson,

Does the JD behind your name give you the freedom to make such
scurrilous remarks about Ruth Weiner, or do you come by it
naturally?

I have searched for any scintilla of technical basis or factual data in
your reply, but found it only to be an ad hominem approach.

I do not know Ruth Weiner personally, but from her postings on
RADSAFE I have found her to be a reasonable and informative
contributor.  As I also have many colleagues who work at Sandia,
your comments regarding them are also offensive and without
merit.

Using your own words, "to object is to admit," the absence of any
facts in your reply shows the vacuousness of your position.

Clearly only my own opinion.
v/r
Michael
*************************