uranyl acetate or uranyl nitrate

Tony mentioned solidified in concrete.  What I did was actually make the
concrete with an aqueous solution in a sealable container.  Then when it
was set up the container was sealed and offered to the broker in an
overpack (with other  rad waste).  The nitrate is the problem as a  dry
solid since it is an oxidizer.   Your problem, as I see it, is that you
have a liquid.

Good luck.

Cheers

Carl

The standard disclaimers apply to the above!

  Carl A. Peterson                          Schlumberger-Doll Research
  Radiation Safety Officer                  Old Quarry Road
  e-mail:Peterson@ridgefield.sdr.slb.com    Ridgefield, CT  06877-4108
  Phone: (203)431-5272
  Fax:   (203)438-3819