Diagnostic X-ray Equipment Installed in Mobile Trailers

Dear Radsafers,

Over recent years the use of diagnostic X-ray equipment, in particular
CT scanners, which has been installed in mobile trailers has increased
significantly. The radiation protection problems associated with such
trailers are complicated or made easier by the  load bearing capacity of
the trailer, the trailer's container height above the floor  and its
restricted dimensions. I am in the process of compiling, for a  future
professional publication, a documented dealing with the radiation
protection problems and practical solutions associated with the
installation of diagnostic radiology X-ray equipment in mobile trailers.
I would be very interested to hear from any one who may have had any
design experience of such installations especially if they involved
fluoroscopic C-arms or spiral CT scanners.

Many thanks for your atention

--
Tony Cotterill
adc@sghrpcrpg.demon.co.uk