RE: Latex Gloves

For those interested:

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
published an ALERT document in August 1997 on
"Preventing Allergic Reactions to Natural Rubber Latex
in the Workplace".   Publication #97-135

Copies can be obtained without charge by writing:
Publications Dissemination, EID
NIOSH
4676 Columbia Pkwy
Cincinnati, OH 45226-1998
1-800-356-4674

(Comments are those of the author and may not represent the views of
NIOSH)

				Jason Flora
				NIOSH
				DSHEFS/HERB