P-33

I have a researcher who has recently started using P-33 for DNA
sequencing, having changed from using P-32.   She has complained of a
tingling sensation along the jaw, and in one knee, in association with the
use of the P-33.

Is anyone aware of this kind of side-effect in relation to either P-33 or
P-32 ?

Please respond directly to me (at the email address below), unless you
feel that your response would be of interest to all Radsafers.

Mark Hanlon,
Radiation Safety Officer,
New Children's Hospital,
P.O. Box 3515,
PARRAMATTA, NSW, 2124

Phone  61 2 9845 3324      FAX   61 2 9845 0831

email    markh@nch.edu.au