Watch your watch watch radiation...

Good (choose one:) Morning, Day, Evening!

One of the tech's here stumbled on this site for a radiation detecting
wrist watch and forwarded it to me.  Truly bizarre and very cool.  I wonder
if I can get management to apporove the purchase for uh, safety reasons,
yea, safety reasons.  This sure beats my Timex.  The site is even pro-nuke
with a nice series of links to Nuke Societies/Organizations/Etc.

http://www.ppm.net/yperwatch

Anybody out there have one of these?

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.