RE: Watch your watch watch radiation...

I did not know they still exist !  It has been around for at least 5 years
now and I have only seen one, worn by a very proud industrial radiographer
that had, for once, a device more spectacular then the ones that Atomic
Energy Control Board (Canada)  inspectors had... He was using it as a double
back up for its PAD and thought about using it as a survey meter. Hum... I
can imagine the guy verifying the gammapgraphy camera with the watch ON his
wrist...

I don't know about you but I have some problems going with a radiation
survey meter to social events, beach, cinema etc.  I wonder why they don't
have built-in 100  square cm. contamination monitor device ?

Maybe it will appear in the next desaster movie...

Stephane JF
RSO
Merck Frosst Canada
Gestion des Risques/Risk Management