No Subject

Hello fellow radsafers:

Can anyone provide a reference where the NRC clearly stated that 12 inches
is equivalent to 30 cm?  This is in regard to 10CFR20 definitions for
Radiation and High Radiation Area measurements.  I did see in Q&A #52 where
30 cm was given with 12 inches in parenthesis,  but I was looking for
something more clear and concrete. I realize I am concerning myself with
two tenths of a cm, but you know how important these nuances can be.

Don Flahardy
Seabrook Station
Flahadt@Naesco.com
603 773-7312