Re: your mail

In the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, one inch is exactly the
same as 2.54 cm. Using higher mathematics and a pocket calculator,
one gets one foot = 30.48 cm.

But while speaking of space measurements, was not a yard defined as the
distance between Henry VIII's nose and the tip of his outstretched 3rd
finger? One more reason why the US should consider going metric.

			Mike Quastel, Beer Sheva