Re: Yperwatch

I remember testing one of these watch-survey meters a few years ago. For Cs-137
gammas, it was spot on!
Subject: Yperwatch
From:    "Brian Fairchild" <Brian_Fairchild@fernald.gov> at Internet
Date:    14/5/98  9:30 AM

     Browsed the Web Site yesterday and found that the price tag is $1445
     plus shipping and handling.  If you send them an eMail (the address is
     yperwatch@ppm.net), including your name and address, they will send
     you a 4 page illustrated information package.

     I am just curious enough that I have requested the information.  The
     company manufacturing the watch is:

     PPM, Inc.
     HPK Watch Division
     181 W. Sagebrush Str.
     Gilbert, Arizona 85233
     USA

     Phone:  602-503-2664
     Fax:    602-507-0651

     Brian Fairchild

Alex Zapantis
Health Physicist
Supervising Scientist Group

Email : alex.zapantis@ea.gov.au
Fax : (int+) 61 2  6217 2060
Phone: (int+) 61 2 6217 2037

PO Box E305
Kingston ACT 2604
AUSTRALIA

The Supervising Scientist Group is Part of Environment Australia