Re: article

At 03:03 PM 5/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings! I am looking for an article that I thought was in RSO regarding
>the calibration of wipe test filter papers in liquid scintillation vials.
>However, I could not find it there. I was told that it came up on earlier
>Radsafe posting, but had no luck finding it in the archives. Any suggestions?
>
>Bob
>recasp0@uky.edu

Bob (and others),

I am the publisher of RSO Magazine, and Radiation Protection Management.  I
did a scan of our article database, and found no matches for the above
article.  However, you might take a look at Vol. 8, No. 3 of Radioactivity
& Radiochemistry.  That issue included an article entitled, "Determination
of Beta Particle Counting Efficiency for Wipe-Test Samples," and seems to
discuss at least some of the information you are seeking.  If you can't
find a copy of the journal, I can fax the article to you.

Sharyn

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications, & Managing Editor
RSO Magazine & Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402