Re:

Dear Robert:

    There is an article on Detecting Removable Surface Contamination on page 186
of
the HP Journal, vol. 62 no. 2, February 1992 that may be of help.

   Also in RSO magazine on page 19 of Jan Feb 1996 issue is a short article on
Surveying for Loose Contamination.

steve
university of maryland
hand@wam.umd.edu