Re: UV flux at Earth's surface

I don't know about trends but there is a good overview (calculated) that
was published in Photochemistry and Photobiology, approximately 1976
(+/- 1 year). This article gives the flux according to wave length and
latitude. The article also discussed cloud effects. I probably still
have it (slight archeological excavation in the attic...).

Bjorn_Cedervall@hotmail.com
Dept. Medical Radiobiology,
Karolinska Institutet,
S-171 76 Stockholm,