RE: NCRP 49 Occupancy Factors

Some things never change - most of the women's washrooms at AECL have
small anterooms with couches.  Usually used for coffee breaks, lunch
breaks.  Always wondered why we were so privileged - never crossed my
mind that the couches were for PMS recovery!!

No doubt when our current "space audit" is completed, our "rest rooms"
will become a thing of the past....

Sara Carlisle
Radiation Biology and Health Physics Branch
AECL
Chalk River, ON

carlisles@aecl.ca