RAM license decommissioning plan for government facility

I need to write a decommissioning plan for my facility which is state
funded university. We mostly use short lived, days to months, isotopes.
The State regulators wants our commitment in writing as we can't put money
up front.

One of item I need to address is estimated cost of decommissioning.

I would like to see an example of cost estimation (methods) if someone is
willing to share. Thank you in advance. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557