RE: "Gamma Rays of Doom"

That's right, but also other electrons from the electron-photon showers
through photoefects and pair production, though still not sure if
electrons would exceed the speed of light in the outer space or in the
earth atmosphere, so polarization in the media = the cerenkov radiation
would be emitted.

As far as the Pu-244 goes this does not sound right to me.

Miroslav Lieskovský
Health Physicist
Point Lepreau G. S.,
NB POWER, NB, Canada
bus.: 	(506) 659 7421	mlieskovsky@nbpower.com
res.: 	(506) 636 7629	miroslav@nbnet.nb.ca
P.S.: ...a clueless lobotomized nuke! Yep, is there any better
combination? 8^)