Urgent: Job Vacancy.

     Dear Radsafers,

     Some of you may be interested in the following Job Vacancy in
     Burlington, MA. Please read and respond by faxing the required
     information to the number shown below.

     AEA Technology/QSA, Inc. continues to prosper and grow as a worldwide
     manufacturer of radioactive sources for use in industrial quality and
     safety assurance businesses.  We currently seek an articulate,
     enthusiastic team player for our Commercial Department at our
     Burlington, MA headquarters.

     The selected candidate will be a member of our Key Account Team
     providing outstanding customer service, fielding technical inquires
     and aiding the delivery of our Direct Marketing initiatives, to
     achieve market growth in nuclear science industries and medical
     markets.

     A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Health Physics/Physics, or
     appropriate work experience in a Health Physics environment, excellent
     verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are
     essential.  Prior Customer Service experience would be preferred.
     Must be accountable and work with minimal supervision.

     We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package.  For
     consideration, forward resume, with salary requirements, to:

     Attn:  Human Resources, AEA Technology QSA, Inc., 40 North Avenue,
     Burlington, MA 01803, fax:  781-229-2279.

     Thanks for your time. If you require more information about our
     products, please check-out our web site:  www.amersham.com/qsa/isotrak

     or feel free to email me in the UK: ross.jones@amersham.co.uk

     or call me: 011 44 1494 543475 (United Kingdom). Remember that the UK
     is at least 5 hours ahead of US time, so you might get my voicemail..

     Ross D Jones
     AEA Technology QSA