Re: Chem-Nuclear Access Fee

An interesting twist?
Several months ago, USA Waste purchased Waste Management and ALL of the
subsidaries including Chem-Nuclear.  Shortly thereafter,  USA Waste announced
their decision to divest all of the nuclear and hazardous waste operations;
thus leaving only the solid waste entities.  Now that Chem Nuclear is for
sale,  how might this affect  1) continued access,  and 2) fee structure?

BTW concerning the SC elections this later year,  Dick Riley's son (Dick Riley
...the same....1 of 3 1979 governors initiating the LL Waste Policy
Admendments Act of 1980 and '85),  the current mayor of Charleston appears to
be running against D. Beasley.  Needless to say Riley appears to be anti-nuc-
dumping.

Email me directly with your thoughts on 1) and 2).  I will keep RADSAFE
informed of any local politics.

Charles Smith
ARM Inc.
arminc01@aol.com
803.926.8558
NEXT 5 Day RAM Transport/Disposal Class Knoxville Sept. 21-25, 1998