Re: Specific Activity Info

The Dept. of Transportation shipping regulations list the specific activity
for each radionuclide which is assigned A1 and A2 values.  This is found in
49 CFR 173.435.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

You wrote:

I am wondering if there are any readers out there who can suggest a web
site which lists a table of specific activities for all of the
radioisotopes. After a pretty exhaustive search I find myself a bit
surprised that this info doesn't seem readily available.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Ray Russ

				Ray Russ
		   SLAC Operational Health Physics Group