Re: Safety Questioned at Nuclear Plant -Reply -Reply

It's integrity.  You don't know me, so you don't have to take my word for it.
But I am comfortable with saying that Millstone is safe to operate.  The NRC
commissioners said the same thing yesterday, at least for Unit 3.  The reason I
stake my integrity on such a bald statement is that now I know that upper
management is listening when I have a concern.  It's part of the Safety
Conscious Work Environment (SCWE).  SCWE is a not just a new buzz word; it's a
program as required by the NRC.  The Millstone problem was the catalyst for an
institutionalized and required SCWE.

Claude Flory, SSBG
Northeast Utilities
floryca@gwsmtp.nu.com (W)
CAFlory@aol.com (H)

>>> <GACMail98@aol.com> 06/03/98 02:37am >>>
In a message dated 98-06-02 07:54:14 EDT, "Claude Flory, CHP (Health Physicist