Re: Leading NZ nuclear scientist defends IAEA report on

> May I add the following: The report has not even been published, but it
> has already been criticised.

Franz,

It is a "fact of life" that any pro-nuclear report, will be attacked by those who
have a negative opinion. It isn't the case anymore, where hard data facilitates
an understanding of the issues evaluated, and that the conclusions are sound.
A report only serves as a tool for those who have an agenda to stop, eliminate
or delay what the reported evaluation intended to accomplish. This is and will
continue to be the case. The article itself did report the contents and
conclusions of the report without bias. I believe that the reporter did a fair
analysis of the what was being told to them by the leading scientist (supporter
of the report). The report does NOT state who actually is criticizing the report...
I would bet that it's the Greens Party and Greenpeace, all the way.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3111

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

ICN Dosimetry Website:
http://www.dosimetry.com

Personal Website:

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer