Low energy x-ray (8 kev) survey meter

We have an old but recently assembled  (parts from a number of non-operational
units) x-ray defraction unit which produce 8 kev x-rays from copper anode. The x-ray
unit looks pretty good and tight as far as leakage and beam enclosure is concerned.
I used a pan-cake GM to survey for leakage because I did not have anythingelse.  I
would like to know what is commercially available to measure
8 kev x-ray. Thank you and have a good weekend. M. Jo
Myung Chul Jo, RSO
EH&S, Mail Stop 328
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557