Re: Safety Questioned at Nuclear Plant

At 04:31 PM 6/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>That's better.

When did you appoint yourself judge of other people's efforts or opinions?

>But, when you speak to them do you tell them what you and your
>colleagues say about them and their parents when they're not looking?
>("That's a beautiful dress you're wearing today, Mrs. Cleaver.")

WOW!  Just who are you, anyway?  This is the "none of them can be trusted,"
"they're all liars" approach that is used to avoid having to address the
technical issues that are the real subject. It's been used in various
public meetings for decades that I know of, intended to be disruptive
without ever addressing the actual topic. If you care to discuss the health
and safety aspects of nuclear power or any other activity involving
radiation, this is the place. But if all you plan to do is simply dump
insinuations like the one above, I believe you are off-topic and
inappropriate.

---------
Bob Flood
Dosimetry Group Leader