Re: tritium oxidation rates

MICHAEL S FORD wrote:

> ...Sorry I was not more clear on where the issue was taken.

No - I was the one not being clear.  Upon rereading my original post, I see
where you wanted to make sure I was not going astray.

> ...But you could make a
> stronger argument for your approach by characterizing your source
> term (which you've probably already have done) and tailoring you
> measurements and analyses based on the known source term.

ABSOLUTELY.  Which is why I was trying to find such constants.  Good point,
Michael.

This has been such a difficult and troublesome problem that we are sure to
write an article (or note) for one of our fine industry publications when
all is said and done.

--

Scott O. Schwahn, CHP
schwahn@jlab.org