Resume

Dear Radsafers,

I just completed my Associates Degree in Applied Science in Health Physics
and am available for full-time employment.  I attach my resume for your
review.  It is in Microsoft Word 97 format.

Notice I have taken classes in applied supervision, advanced instrument
calibration, and radiation shielding.  In high school I was also captain of
my Forensic speech team and received a gold medal at state.

During the past two years I have had the opportunity to both study and work
in the Health Physics field.  I am also a certified forty-hour hazardous
waste site worker.  During this past semester I interned at the State of
Wisconsin Radiation Protection Office.  While interning I had the
opportunity to work with the radiation emergency management team as well as
calibrate instruments.

Please respond to me privately at 1-920-876-2784, or lhunt@excel.net .

Sincerely,

Jason Hunt