Radioactive Sources

     All,

     I have 9 sources that I am preparing to ship to the Shepherd company
     (8 ci each, Cs-137) manufactured by "Gulf Nuclear, Inc." I am looking
     for information regarding their geometry and any other pertinent
     information.  To date I have not been able to contact the Gulf Nuclear
     company and I am trying to find out if they (Gulf Nuclear, Inc.) are
     still in business.  I called the number on their NIST documents and
     information, all to no avail.  Their old address placed them in
     Webster, TX.

     Does anyone know if they've changed their name to something else, or
     are they out of business?

     Thanks,

     Stephen Hitt
     e-mail: stephen.r.hitt@ucm.com