Prior Power Reactor Scholarship Receipients???

     Folks,

     I'm following up on students who received a Power Reactor Scholarship
     in 1997.  Their names are:

               Matthew Amen, Texas State Technical College
               Charles Goodwin, Central Florida Community College
               Joshua Bergman, Oregon State Univ.
               Roger Coleman, Oregon State Univ.
               Greg Gibbons, Idaho State Univ.

     Please let me know where you are and whether you are presently working
     in HP.

     Dick Warnock
     Scholarship Committee Chair