RE: Can you help ?

Before I spent too much time doing any more research, I'd make damn sure
there's no dose rate issue involved.  Translation:  Get someone with a dose
rate instrument to look at it right away.  There's no telling what these
folks may have "inherited".

Bill Montalvo
RP Engineer
Humboldt Bay Power Plant