Re[2]: Prior Power Reactor Scholarship Receipients???

Dear George,

Yes, some RPI students have applied.  Roger Wszolek is a current applicant.  Ken
Adkins and Pat Kelly applied in 1997.  David Miller received an award in 1994.

Thanks for encouraging students to apply and please keep up the effort. We
receive a distressingly small number of applicants.  Do you have suggestions for
how I can improve the number of applicants?

Dick

Dear Dick,

I don't know where these students are.  But I am curious about whether or
not any students from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) had applied
for the scholarship in the past.  I always tried to make them aware of the
announcement, but you cannot force them to apply.  Thanks for the work!

George

At 02:19 PM 6/9/98 -0500, you wrote:

>     Folks,
>
>     I'm following up on students who received a Power Reactor Scholarship
>     in 1997.  Their names are:
>
>               Matthew Amen, Texas State Technical College
>               Charles Goodwin, Central Florida Community College
>               Joshua Bergman, Oregon State Univ.
>               Roger Coleman, Oregon State Univ.
>               Greg Gibbons, Idaho State Univ.
>
>     Please let me know where you are and whether you are presently working
>     in HP.
>
>     Dick Warnock
>     Scholarship Committee Chair

George Xu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Institute Radiation Safety Officer
Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics Programs
Department of Environmental and Energy Engineering
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
NES Building, Tibbits Ave.
Troy, NY 12180

E-mail: xug2@rpi.edu