Work Planning and Permitting

     I provide oversight for a remediation project in Southwest Ohio.  My
     site is currently experiencing difficulties in the control and
     authorization of work and in work planning.  I'm interested in
     obtaining examples of work permit procedures and work planning
     procedures.  My specific interests lie in how your documentation was
     developed and who (what work group) actually owns the procedures.
     Please reply to me directly.

     Thanks in advance!

     As always, these are solely my opinions (& questions) and do not
     necessarily reflect the opinions (or questions) of my employer.

     Pete Darnell
     Health Physicist
     US DOE - Fernald
     513-648-3182