AIHA Booklet

I don't recall this being discussed here, but has anyone read the AIHA's
booklet entitled "Should I Be Worried About Ionizing Radiation"?
Frightening. I emailed them and noted some of the errors and misconceptions
(e.g. MRIs use ionizing radiation) but haven't heard back from them. Has
anyone from the HPS contacted the AIHA and straightened them out? It was
published by their "Ionizing Radiation Committee." Is there anyone in the
HPS on that committee?

Just curious.
Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer