Goodbye to Radsafe-for now

All,

Its been informative and fun to be part of RADSAFE.  I recall many topics
that sent me to my textbooks, HPS Journal, HPS Newsletter, and the UCF
Library in order to fully understand some of the 'threads' that were
presented.  I've put my quest for employment and certification in Health
Physics on hold as I have decided to stay in the Navy and receive a
commission in the Supply Corps.  Those of you who have responded to my
inquiries (resumes), accept my heartfelt thanks for your time and consideration.

Who knows?  Maybe in ten or 15 years I may be in search of employment
outside the armed forces.  It is my sincerest hope that RADSAFE will still
be here.

Best Wishes

Eric M. Schmidt, RRPT, USN (soon to be Ensign Schmidt)
gaws@mail.accessorl.com)