RE: survey meter check sources

We use lantern mantles securely taped to the sides of the instruments.
I think they were only about $1.00 or so per package of two.  We
purchased ours from a hardware catalog, but they are readily available
at sporting goods stores.  Just be careful not to by the "new and
improved" non-radioactive type.

Patrick Muldoon, CHP
Patrick.Muldoon@med.va.gov <mailto:Patrick.Muldoon@med.va.gov>  .