Re: Leukemia in the news -Reply - Forwarded

I find the reporter's response below even more upsetting than the
original article.  I have sent a letter to the executive and managing
editors of the Seattle Times explaining this and would encourage you
to do so also if you feel the same way.  Their email addresses are:

	mfan-new@seatimes.com
	amac-new@seatimes.com

Mike Baker ... mcbaker@lanl.gov