Re: Leukemia in the news -Reply - Forwarded

'Thought there might be some interest in Ian's reply....  apparently,
standard "I'm no scientist" media disclaimers apply.

'Have a great Friday!
Michael
mford@pantex.com

>>> Ian Ith wrote on Thu 11 Jun 98  16:49 >>>
Thanks for writing. I got the info from an article by the Leukemia
Society, www.leukemia.org

It cited 1997 research by people at U. North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
I am no scientist, obviously, so perhaps I misinterpreted. Or
perhaps the people at the Leukemia Society misinterpreted.

But that's where that came from.

Thanks.
Ian