RE: Leukemia in the news

I have seen the whole article, but too long ago to remember its details.
One trend of logic in it was to infer that the doses to the people in
the
area must have been much larger than those published, because
much larger doses would be needed to produce the correlations
suggested by the statistics.

There is more of the story at

     http://ehpnet1.niehs.nih.gov/docs/1997/105-1/forum.html

which adds some discussion.