Re: Leukemia in the news -Reply

>>> Glenn Carlson wrote on Sat 13 Jun 98  0:26 >>>
In a message dated 98-06-12 14:22:48 EDT, MFORD@pantex.com
(MICHAEL S FORD)
writes:

<<'Thought there might be some interest in Ian's reply....
apparently, standard "I'm no scientist" media disclaimers apply.>>

Yet another example of the objective technical commentary
RADSAFERS demand
(from others).

Glenn,  I was actually looking for something much more simple.
It's called ACCOUNTABILITY.  There used to be a common practice
in journalism known as "checking your sources."  That's been
shelved by most journalist today in favor of scooping their rivals.
What they sacrifice is accuracy or balance or perspective, usually
all three.

v/r
Michael
mford@pantex.com