RE: lead bricks for sale

Jim,

We're interested....how about $50/ton plus shipping.  We might also be
interested in the detectors.  Also, what arrangements would be needed to
load and ship the bricks?  Let me know if anyone else is bidding.  We
might be able to go higher if needed.

Thanks,

Wes

Wesley M. Dunn, CHP, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
International Isotopes, Inc.
3100 Jim Christal Road
Denton, Texas  76207
Wdunn@intiso.com <mailto:Wdunn@intiso.com>