Not So Technical Training

Good morning all,

I'm looking for a training course in the practical applications of Health
Physics. I have a few individuals who have been through the 40 hour HP
courses to be an RSO, but they come away not really knowing how to survey an
x-ray machine for safety, do a wipe test, prepare a source for shipment,
etc. Inverse square calculations and half life definitions they're great at,
but charging and using a pocket dosimeter they ain't. Are there courses
available like this or is it going to have to be OJT?

Please contact me directly if you have any suggestions as to where I can
find such a beast. Thank you in advance.

Two HPs walk into a building. You'd think at least one of them would have
seen it. :)

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space