Physics Text

I am not familiar with a text by Bushberg specifically, but if you were
refering to the text by Seibert, Leidholdt, Bushberg et. al, titled,
"Essential Physics of Medical Imaging", published a few years ago, my
opinion is that it is an excellent choice.

I use it, along with "Christensen's Physics of Diagnostic Radiology".
Christensen's covers a single subject in much greater depth than can be
found in the former text. This is understandable given that the former
one covers all of imaging.

-Frank

Frank P. Dawry
Medical Physics