Re: British Radioactive Pollution -Reply

Glenn,
  Although I don't agree with many of your posts, I somewhat agree with this
one.  However, I feel that the media, or in this case Greenpeace, is remiss in
not stating the real consequences (dose estimate) of the Tc in seaweed.  The
fact that they identified it is a good thing, and the source should be
determined.  But I think they would get more mileage out of publicly stating
that they found the increase and will be actively monitoring for its source,
than providing "low hanging fruit" via scare numbers without meaning.  Bottom
line, if Sellafield is causing an increase in these levels, eventually this
could cause a "real" dose consequence, and should be stopped before it reaches
them.
Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!