Re: British Radioactive Pollution -Reply

This is just a press release.  I'd like to get the full report.  Also, I'd be
interested in any other data which is available and the official/public/media
response.

<<I feel that the media, or in this case Greenpeace, is remiss in not stating
the real consequences (dose estimate) of the Tc in seaweed.>>

If GP knows, and withholds this information, then perhaps.  But isn't it
really Sellafield's and the UK's responsibility to demonstrate that the
operation of Sellafield is safe?  Or the scandinavian authorities'
responsibility to demonstrate there is no impact?  What dose assessments and
monitoring have THEY done?

Glenn
GACMail98@aol.com

In a message dated 98-06-22 11:28:47 EDT, ARMAGAF@GWSMTP.NU.COM (ANTHONY F.