ASA Conference

     Did any of you Radsafe folks make it to the American Statistical
     Association conference on Radiation Health earlier this week in
     San Diego?  If so, any comments?  I ask because I was unable to
     attend and there were sessions with promising topics such as the
     use of epidemiological studies at low radiation doses, indoor
     radon and the risk of lung cancer, and new paradigms in low-dose
     radiation response.   According to the announcement, summaries
     will be published in Radiation Research but we all know that
     takes lottsa time.   Thanks,

     Eric Goldin
     <goldinem@songs.sce.com>