Japanese Survivors Study -Reply

This is a very informative web site on this subject.  I think it will answer
your question and more.

http://www.rerf.or.jp/eigo/experhp/rerfhome.htm

Joelle Key
TN- DRH
jkey@mail.state.tn.us

>>> Joyce Davis <JOYCED@DNFSB.GOV> 06/22/98 01:58pm >>>
Radsafers,
I'm looking for order-of-magnitude numbers to characterize
the Japanese A-Bomb survivors population.  I've been using
the very round numbers of 60,000 people in the exposed
group with an average of 50 rem each.  Is that too "round"?
Can anyone suggest better numbers ?   This is for use in a
general presentation to characterize the population, not to
relate to effects, or examine the dose distribution.  Thanks.
J. P. Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov