Re: Combination Survey Instrument/Wipe Counter???

How about a SE International Inspector. It has a 2 inch thin window GM
detector and a scaler function as well as a ratemeter function.  The higher
energy response can be flattened with a modified filter.

Best Regards
M.Malaxos
Radiation Safety Services
69-71 Robinson Avenue Belmont