No Subject

Hi Mike

I was forwarded your message by Nancy  Kirner.
When I read what you are looking for I realized your email had finally
landed in the right hands.
We manufacture and repair radiation shielding windows.
I am certain that we can help you.

As I reviewed your message I came across some terminology that I am not
familiar with. (HVL). Could you please explain your shielding needs in
another unit?

Please contact me with additional shielding information. Once I have that,
I can offer you a window from our inventory or design and build you one.

You also may want to check out our website located at  www.hotcell.com

Thanks for your interest and I'll talk to you soon.

Mike Kalkwarf
Sales Manager
Hot Cell Services
22626   85th PL S.