Re: RADON, ASA, COHEN ARTICLES

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 SSEKIRK@aol.com wrote:

> Also, I just painfully finished reading the radon papers in the July issue of
> the HPJ.  The article written by Jay Lubin was very technical and (as far as I
> could tell) plausible.  I also found the article written by Smith and others
> to be understandable and persuasive.  I would like to hear the opinions of
> others concerning the papers.

	-- If you are referring to their original articles (not
rejoinders), does this mean that you did not find my responses adequate?
	Could you give me  examples of what you found convincing in
either article? That would really be helpful as I prepare my responses to
their "rejoinders".
	Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this.

					-Bernie Cohen