Re: RADON, ASA, COHEN ARTICLES

 	-- If you are referring to their original articles (not
 rejoinders), does this mean that you did not find my responses adequate?
 	Could you give me  examples of what you found convincing in
 either article? That would really be helpful as I prepare my responses to
 their "rejoinders".
 	Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this.

 					-Bernie Cohen >>

Dr. Cohen:

    Lubin's paper demonstrated to me how such an inverse association could
occur.  Although, it still left me wondering if his example could explain the
magnitude of the inverse association you found.