Re: "Low Level Radiation and Immune System Damage"

If I remember correctly, Joseph Mangano is part of the Gofman/Sternglass
crowd at the Committe for Nuclear Responsibility.  I haven't read any of
Mangano's papers since they are usually published in journals that I don't
have available (at a national laboratory) but I have noticed that his work
is heavily referenced in Sternglass's latest book which claims to "prove"
that low level radiation from nuclear power causes all sorts of "epidemics"
including breast cancer and Aids.

Mike Baker ... mcbaker@lanl.gov

Michael C. Baker, Ph.D.            Safeguards Science and Technology
                                   Nonproliferation and International
                                           Security Division
email:  mcbaker@lanl.gov             Los Alamos National Laboratory
Phone:  (505) 667-7334               P.O. Box 1663, Mail Stop E540
Fax:    (505) 665-4433                 Los Alamos, NM 87545 (USA)